Sit still. Very still. The big writing started.
This is a little intro:


How I stopped worrying and decided to love a farmer.
Today is February 2013 and the world through my window looks like a quite sad place. It has been raining 7 days in a row, people rushing in a hurry look grumpy, billboards look shabby with faded colors and it is noisy: cars, buses, tramways passing by, kids playing with artificial bombs. Maybe it is winter or my neighborhood.  I get carried away by my thoughts to a beautiful farm land where no billboards or noisy streets exist. I start dreaming of escaping and living in my own hacienda.
But what is wrong with my life, why I want to escape? Where and how I want to live? This is what I want to talk about: what happened to me and maybe to you in 2013 and how my hacienca, where I want to go so badly, looks like in my dream.
Working on master thesis: writing and reading letters, writing on the walls, the actual writing of thesis, staring through the window, listening to vinyls.

No comments:

Post a Comment